Authors are offered the option of publication of:
Conference Abstract – in submitting an abstract, authors agree to publication of the abstract in the Conference Proceedings; or
A full technical/scientific paper.
All those submitting abstracts or papers are also requested to provide a short biography (no more than 200 words) that will be published in both the conference program and the conference proceedings.
Main tracks and themes
- Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering
- Biomechanics and Computational Bioengineering
- Biomedical Images and Signals
- Medical Devices and Instrumentation
- Biomedical Robotics and Surgical Technology
- Rehabilitation Engineering
- Clinical Engineering
- Special Topics
For a full list of the tracks and themes and their sub-themes please click here
Abstract or paper submission closed: 1 March 2017
Notification of acceptance of abstracts / papers: TBA
Final date for submission of revised paper: TBA
All oral presentations to be submitted: TBA
General policies and requirements
- All submissions and papers must be original work.
- All submissions must be completed electronically via the online submission facility
- An abstract must contain sufficient information so that if published it will be a complete report independent of presentation. The text should not contain statements alluding to results nor conclusions that refer to results that are not presented within the text. Upload the helpful guide instructions for authors
- We will incorporate a “Poster viewing session” into the program and poster presenters are expected to be available for questions next to their poster. This will be a good opportunity for networking
Submission acknowledges consent to publication of the abstract in the conference proceedings
- Only PEER REVIEWED full papers will be published and all authors must read and accept the Copyright Form
- The presenting author will be required to register for the conference. Presenters who have not registered by the deadline date time will be removed from the program.
- The abstract should describe objectives, results, conclusions, innovative steps and the significance of your work. Short abstracts will be de-weighted in the selection process.
- All abstracts and papers must be prepared according to the template provided. Abstracts and papers will only be accepted and published if submitted using the correct format in the supplied template
the Conference Organisers will not be held responsible for abstract submissions not received via the website or for submission errors caused by internet service outages, hardware or software delays, power outages or unforeseen events.